Saturday, January 1, 2011

Art Copying Life?

I can now understand why we have so many reality shows because somethings people say and do cannot not be put in a script! I was talking to an employee of Sam's one day as we were standing over by their return section and I asked him about one of the products that looked fine to me and I wondered why it was returned and he said the story would shock me if he told it and I asked him to tell me anyway I was feeling in a daring mood.

He told me that a customer came in to purchase a computer but brought it back the next day complaining that it did not have Internet. The customer went on to explain that they computer when they bought it said that it had Internet connection and wi-fire the poor employee was un-done and tried to explain to the customer that the computer was Internet ready but that he had to have an Internet service at his house! The customer looked confused and told the employee that the computer said it had wi-fi as well but that it was not working at his house.

By now the employee was pulling his hair out trying not to make the customer angry he once again tried to explain that yes sir the computer has wi-fi capabilities and if you take it to any McDonald's or coffee shop you can get on the Internet needless to say the customer wanted his money back for buying a faulty computer.

The sad part is folks I did not make this up it really happened and we thought Wal-mart had stories to share but Sam's is part of Wal-mart so I guess some customer's spill over. Welcome to the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment