Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wearing shorts in the winter?

As I took my daughter to work today my eyes were met with the strangest sight at least for me. I saw several people wearing shorts! now if this was summer the sight would not have been so unusual but as it was freezing outside! I could not completely wrap my mind around the concept of people walking around in shorts and wife beater's shirt! And yes! I said wife beater shirt which was worn by a black man at Kroger's what is up with that!? And he had shorts on as well. Did a memo go out that I missed saying that when the temperature goes down we are to get our summer ware out!?

Come on people! I can be just as hot natured as the next person but today was not the day for that behavior. And yes, I do understand that we have the polar bear club people but I did not think they were here in Tennessee. Maybe I am making much to do about nothing but I just wanted to share my experience today and hey! is that not what a blog site is all about? And I have always wanted to become something of a writer so what better site to start at but here?

Will have more to write about later.....


Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment