Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thoughts of a cancer survivor

Thoughts of a Cancer Patient

Sitting in the doctor's office
all alone.

I have so much to do! I just want
to go home!

How did I come to be at
this place?
I wonder can the other people
see the terror on my face

It seemed only a day ago that I had
no serious health concerns at
all.
Then old Mr. Cancer decided to
make a call!

I am to young for this
I cried!
Now I am feeling like all hope in
me has died!

But the doctor said they had caught
the cancer in time
and that with proper treatment I will be
just fine.

The road will not be easy but I am so
glad to be alive!
And I now wear an "S" on my chest
I will be ok, I will
Survive!

All types o writings can help people get through difficult times especially when it involves the BIG C! for cancer does not care who you are it will attack anyone! By the way Janurary is " National Cervical Cancer Awarness month and I wanted to get this in before the month was out.

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment